Sunday, February 15, 2009

How Time Flies..


So I've been here in New Zealand for almost four months and boy have many things transpired. The ultrasound is of our baby at 9 weeks and 4days. I couldn't stop giggling as the doctor was doing his job cause it was just soooo cool! I think that the baby even waved! I'm currently 14 weeks and a day...and so very excited to be done with the first trimester!Phew!! It was a hormonal rollercoaster for me. Thankfully my husband is so patient and so very excited about all of, though i know at times he's not sure what to do with me :) well that's it for this moment. It took me a month just to figure out how to do this much! Mae i hope youre proud :) Till next time...

1 comment:

Mae said...

Yeah!!!! A new post! Thank you, you made my week! I'm really excited for the new addition!! Congrats, Jara!!